Gyllene Hästen (the golden horse) are reminding agencies and clients out there that they're eligible for an award if they just enter. I was in the jury last year together with some old-school virtual friends of mine as we all used to hang out in the Swedish advertising forum Bold back in the day. At the end of a long day of casting votes we had two entries with the same score. We really wanted to saw the golden horse in half and call it a day.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I agreed with your argument 2 hours 46 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 14 hours 18 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 17 hours 24 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 18 hours 9 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 18 hours 31 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 18 hours 51 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 22 hours 46 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 23 hours 40 sec ago
- I waited for the comments to 23 hours 37 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 23 hours 40 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 1 hour ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 day 1 hour ago