In 2011, Grey Group flew a banner over Cannes reminding people that their agency was "Famousily Effective". For some this was just another silly publicity stunt, but to others it represented something more significant. I believe what we saw was a real and noteworthy shift in the zeitgeist where Cannes became as much about an opportunity to show off and ‘be seen’, as it ever was about celebrating creativity.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 9 min 16 sec ago
- Nice pic 3 hours 15 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 19 hours 2 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 1 hour ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 6 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 21 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 21 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 22 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 22 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 2 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 2 hours ago