FT refused to run a "tasteful page three girl" ad after discovering what it looked like - a topless girl next to the line: "The art of selling in a bare market".
Stuart Bradbury, business development manager of The Bank says; "We deliberately chose the FT to showcase our ad in order to demonstrate that our thinking incorporates placing the usual in the unusual."
To me it shows they haven't learned "shocking for attentions sake is nothing but a cheap trick." Ah well.
- Adorable and children will 3 hours 21 min ago
- That was pretty freaking 18 hours 18 min ago
- Mydogmel is mydogmorononic. 1 day 17 hours ago
- Well, thank you, but don't 2 days 6 hours ago
- Don't be dense. Nobody here 2 days 16 hours ago
- It's a 15 second piece of 2 days 17 hours ago
- No it's not plenty if you 2 days 19 hours ago
- I just want to quickly thank 2 days 23 hours ago
- The short spelling of 3 days 3 hours ago
- My post was not an add. 3 days 4 hours ago
- 'Neckbeards'. Huh. See, 3 days 5 hours ago
- The creator of this video 3 days 8 hours ago