Radio.com report that Beastie Boys Win $1.7 Mil From Monster Energy In Copyright Suit. The infringing work was made in 2012, it was a promotional snowboarding video with a remix by DJ Z-Trip featuring the Beastie’s songs “Sabotage,” “So Watcha Want” and “Make Some Noise.” The video was four minutes long, and ended with a "RIP MCA" super, as he had passed away the day before the video was uploaded.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is really interesting, 47 min 59 sec ago
- web yang baik dan informatif 6 hours 6 min ago
- perfect thanks you 11 hours 40 min ago
- oyun oynagameinternetten oyun 11 hours 41 min ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 1 day 6 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 1 day 6 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 4 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 5 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 4 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 4 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 4 days 13 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 4 days 14 hours ago