Even before google ad-sponsored piracy and Spotify’s abysmal streaming rates eradicated the chances of making a respectable living, musicians have supplemented their incomes with day jobs until their dreams of making it big came true. R.E.M.’s Peter Buck worked in a record store. Soul Coughing front man Mike Doughty worked the door at The Knitting Factory.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 3 hours 52 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 4 hours 10 min ago
- I think this commercial is 9 hours 18 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 10 hours 55 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 16 hours 18 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 16 hours 22 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 4 hours 7 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 22 hours 11 min ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 1 hour ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 2 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.