10Mag.com recently ran with the headline The Suicide Prevention Measures That INCREASED Suicide Attempts by 600%. The suicide prevention was the award winning bridge called "Bridge of life", which had so many advertising accolades. As it turns out, the "increase 600"" number was a case of misunderstood in translation.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 11 hours 17 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 13 hours 4 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 13 hours 5 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 13 hours 22 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 13 hours 27 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 13 hours 27 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 13 hours 28 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 13 hours 29 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 19 hours 33 min ago
- If they had aired his today 1 day 2 hours ago
- Was I too discreet when I 1 day 2 hours ago
- Everyone who worked on this 1 day 2 hours ago