The Ad pad is a plain paper pad designed specifically for advertising creatives. What makes it special? The squiggly black border that beckons you to fill it with an ad idea. It says I have 55 pages of CANNES LION WINNING POSTERS here if you'd only jot them down already, you lazy git. It challenges you to fill the blank. It screams "white space does not communicate".
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Hahaha! This is really good. 40 min 17 sec ago
- I've drunk that. Not 1 day 9 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 1 day 9 hours ago
- very cool 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 13 hours ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 2 days 10 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 2 days 42 min ago
- There's an interview with 2 days 9 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 15 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 16 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 19 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 21 hours ago