Leslie has stumbled upon a campaign of spoof ads for Diebold that are pretty amusing. Rand Careaga made these spoofs, starting with the lovely Stalin image and quote. After two days of ideabusting Rand is pretty much done, but you might have more ideas?
Tlevitz has already suggested some copy corrections; I'd take my red pen to the word 'can' in "We can deliver the vote." And add Ohio between The and Vote ... in crude red handlettering.. If this was your brief, and you had to follow Bernbachian rules of speaking the truth, what would you do?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- they even have the vertical 17 hours 10 min ago
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 1 day 3 hours ago
- Here in America, the growers 1 day 17 hours ago
- You're not wrong, but 2 days 2 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 2 days 6 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 2 days 6 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 2 days 6 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 2 days 6 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 2 days 6 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 2 days 9 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 2 days 18 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 3 days 29 min ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.