Remember the AT&T "You will" campaign? The one that had the worlds first banner ad with it? We celebrated its tenth birthday, almost ten years ago here (gasp!) and with any luck we'll be cheering in Jolt Cola next year for the 20th too. The first site to run that ad was Hotwired, and the campaign began on October 24, 1994, when the internet as we know it was still in diapers. Dan Barker decided to test how this ad performs today, so he ran it again.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The way this is done is with 2 sec ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 9 hours 27 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 17 hours 19 min ago
- I imagine the minute she left 17 hours 40 min ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 3 days 17 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 4 days 16 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 6 days 21 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 3 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 3 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 5 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 5 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 6 days ago