Lowe Roche, Toronto has added some new interactive elements to http://www.talkingpets.ca for Purina in spirit of Valentines day for all dog lovers : learn how to speak dog. The idea is very subservient chicken a la: "type in “hungry” & the dog eats. Type in “cold” and the dog has a sweater on. “Angry” made me laugh (vicious growl on that dog!)...so did “bad”..check out “bad”." as the release explains.
However, trying it out I asked how to translate "I'm in puppylove" and the pooch simply went to get a sweater. Ho-kay. I'm not a dog lover though, and neither are my 36 cats and single turtle.
- I'm glad they meant that much 3 hours 8 min ago
- The radio ads featuring 14 hours 28 min ago
- Welcome to advertising. Where 2 days 11 hours ago
- I'm shocked and very 2 days 13 hours ago
- Can't wait for Jezebel to get 3 days 6 min ago
- Something like "made with 2 days 22 hours ago
- So it's referencing the 3 days 2 hours ago
- It is clear that the ads are 3 days 4 hours ago
- Sound design & mix on the 4 days 14 hours ago
- cool I just won £5, not gunna 4 days 17 hours ago
- I don't mind the spot itself. 4 days 18 hours ago
- If she's in her twenties it's 5 days 8 hours ago