Host has just designed a new online interactive campaign for Virgin Mobile (Australia) where you the punter gets to choose the ending of three commercials for Australia's Virgin Mobile. On the site - whathappensnext.com.au - there's pens, speech bubbles and various "ka-pow" and "ker-plunk" sound effects that you can storyboard with to draw your own ending of either on of the three scenarios. The scenarios are "Mafia Kidnapping", "UFO Abduction", and "Police Getaway" - all situated around a strange diner in the middle of a desert. You could win a road trip adventure, complete with one-way flights to Cairns, $5000 cash, a Canon HD digital video camera, a phone… and that's on top of Virgin Mobile actually making the winning ad and it going on TV. There are also tons of runner-up prizes. The flash tool is pretty neat, but all I did was add arrows to everything and dot bomb-sounds all around.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 9 hours 57 min ago
- watched it many times! 14 hours 9 min ago
- just great 14 hours 10 min ago
- great video! 14 hours 11 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 20 hours 14 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 22 hours 49 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 22 hours 54 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 1 day 16 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 1 day 8 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 11 hours ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 14 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.