We've discussed this before, there are certain times that Brands Should Not Tweet. A good rule of thumb is, if a tragic event or natural disaster is not directly impacting or involving the brand (such as their head office, their factory, their founding city), it's probably best to keep mum. While nobody really disagrees with the 'thoughts and prayers' sentiment, a brand of snack chips praying doesn't look like empathy as much as "look at me".
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- We weren't sent a youtube 1 hour 35 min ago
- Hi there, this video was made 3 hours 29 min ago
- We are in opposite camps on 3 hours 49 min ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 4 hours 51 min ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 5 hours 10 min ago
- It's not necessarily that it 8 hours 17 min ago
- Hi, I think the location is 20 hours 20 min ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 1 day 11 min ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 1 day 18 hours ago
- Great delivery. Solid 1 day 19 hours ago
- The headline for he article 1 day 22 hours ago
- I like the tracking in the ad 2 days 1 hour ago