Trouble is brewing for the Mic Mac Mall in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia as their cheeky facebook background, a.k.a back to school campaign insinuates that school-aged girls only ever think about fashion, and never grades. Or you know, they're making a media-venue-appropriate ad-joke while touting fall fashions to students. Take your pick.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 2 hours 46 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 8 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 14 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 1 hour ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 4 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 5 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 6 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 6 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 10 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 10 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 11 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 2 days 11 hours ago