Oh yeah, the above ad showing crying children with the lines: "Some children will have to go to Crete / Mallorca / Italy this summer" offends the Greeks. Dagens Nyheter reports that the Swedish Embassy in Athens has received a letter of complaint. The complaint wasn't about the unoriginal Jill Greenberg style of using crying babies / kids, even if it's been done to death. The Cretan Hoteliers are unhappy with the Swedish ads, because it's saying kids would be happier in an amusement park than on a Greek island.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- 1-800 get-chat 8 hours 50 min ago
- private 8 hours 51 min ago
- chat 8 hours 52 min ago
- Duuuuude. 17 hours 13 min ago
- (No subject) 19 hours 31 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 10 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 15 hours ago
- just great 1 day 15 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 15 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 21 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 23 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.