Last night I had the pleasure of attending the opening of filmmaker and photographer Josh Soskin's exhibit called Untitled Underwear Project: Portraits Of An Unemcumbered Life in Los Angeles. More specifically, Venice, at Windospace. Adgrunts might be familiar with Soskins work, having made some spots for Levi's and a spec spot for the Chevy Volt that was picked up by the client and ran in Europe.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Penyakit yang juga disebut 40 min 20 sec ago
- I'd like to 'second' Mike 41 min 57 sec ago
- Dabitch, in Germany there is 6 hours 35 min ago
- It's almost as if you're 10 hours 44 min ago
- I can see why the yellow arm 15 hours 14 min ago
- P.S. I can't judge it myself, 16 hours 6 min ago
- I am ernest und I am outraged 16 hours 9 min ago
- This cat is great. 16 hours 24 min ago
- Dear "Rape Culture". I can't 16 hours 39 min ago
- What was really offensive 17 hours 38 min ago
- Of course, it is humor to 17 hours 51 min ago
- Is your advertising campaign 1 day 9 hours ago