Each year the Super Bowl is lauded as the creme de la creme of the advertising we will see during the year. And in recent years that has, for the most part, not been true. Overall the ads are flat, conservative, and becoming more and more boring each year. Throughout the game there were a few that stood out amongst the muck of ads. And there were some who probably shouldn't have wasted their ad dollars. Probably more than usual.
This was another banner year for animals in the ads as well with a donkey, two ads with horses, two ads with dogs, two ads with bears, chimps, monkeys, and elephants. Plus, a man acting like a wolf, and the famous Muppet animals.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 17 hours 8 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 22 hours 26 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 9 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 13 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 13 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 14 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 14 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 18 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 18 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 19 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 19 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 20 hours ago