Each year the Super Bowl is lauded as the creme de la creme of the advertising we will see during the year. And in recent years that has, for the most part, not been true. Overall the ads are flat, conservative, and becoming more and more boring each year. Throughout the game there were a few that stood out amongst the muck of ads. And there were some who probably shouldn't have wasted their ad dollars. Probably more than usual.
This was another banner year for animals in the ads as well with a donkey, two ads with horses, two ads with dogs, two ads with bears, chimps, monkeys, and elephants. Plus, a man acting like a wolf, and the famous Muppet animals.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 7 hours 5 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 2 hours 21 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 13 hours 48 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 14 hours 17 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 15 hours 5 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 15 hours 17 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 15 hours 26 min ago
- My favourite part was the 15 hours 27 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 23 hours 23 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 6 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 8 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 9 hours ago