Each year the Super Bowl is lauded as the creme de la creme of the advertising we will see during the year. And in recent years that has, for the most part, not been true. Overall the ads are flat, conservative, and becoming more and more boring each year. Throughout the game there were a few that stood out amongst the muck of ads. And there were some who probably shouldn't have wasted their ad dollars. Probably more than usual.
This was another banner year for animals in the ads as well with a donkey, two ads with horses, two ads with dogs, two ads with bears, chimps, monkeys, and elephants. Plus, a man acting like a wolf, and the famous Muppet animals.
- Penyakit yang juga disebut 13 min 47 sec ago
- I'd like to 'second' Mike 15 min 24 sec ago
- Dabitch, in Germany there is 6 hours 8 min ago
- It's almost as if you're 10 hours 17 min ago
- I can see why the yellow arm 14 hours 47 min ago
- P.S. I can't judge it myself, 15 hours 39 min ago
- I am ernest und I am outraged 15 hours 43 min ago
- This cat is great. 15 hours 57 min ago
- Dear "Rape Culture". I can't 16 hours 13 min ago
- What was really offensive 17 hours 12 min ago
- Of course, it is humor to 17 hours 25 min ago
- Is your advertising campaign 1 day 9 hours ago