So, approximately 169 million people have been buzzing all day around the various watercoolers in the offices of the world, pondering who won the adbowl. The answer is: Madonna did. Refactoring iconic Hollywood with an entrance fit for Elizabeth Taylor, roping in slackrope walkers, doing handstands with cirque du soleil and dubbing her pop princesses, Madonna just showed all you advertising people up. She might have slipped once, but she can hipshake with the best of them, and isn't afraid to elbow one half of LMFAO in the chest for missing his cue. She just showed you adfolks how one borrows interest, rides the wave of the latest trends, and dresses up in "been done before" without losing sight of selling her own brand in the process. Unlike some of the ads in this years superbowl, I think Madonna will move the most units. You ad kids should take notes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Ha ha ha! 1 hour 5 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 1 hour ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 2 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 39 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago