More superbowlian ad bannage. I thought I'd collect them all into one post, but if it's one thing you can be sure of this time of year, it is that more "banned super bowl ads" are coming, so I might as well get them out of the way one by one. The WSJ blog says: CBS Puts Kibosh on Potential Super Bowl Ad from KGB and Adfreak quips CBS does not want KGB's head-up-ass spot. I swear, ever since that horse fart there seems to be a competition in who can get the dumbest ad to air during the bowl. Budweiser's "cutting the cheese" never made it to the bowl though.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm really fed up with "lets 3 hours 43 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 4 hours 21 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 4 hours 59 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 6 hours 46 min ago
- Will the target audience even 10 hours 47 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 18 hours 4 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 1 hour ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 2 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 22 hours 4 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 2 hours ago
- I think it's harder to make a 1 day 2 hours ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 1 day 3 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.