More superbowlian ad bannage. I thought I'd collect them all into one post, but if it's one thing you can be sure of this time of year, it is that more "banned super bowl ads" are coming, so I might as well get them out of the way one by one. The WSJ blog says: CBS Puts Kibosh on Potential Super Bowl Ad from KGB and Adfreak quips CBS does not want KGB's head-up-ass spot. I swear, ever since that horse fart there seems to be a competition in who can get the dumbest ad to air during the bowl. Budweiser's "cutting the cheese" never made it to the bowl though.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 51 min 13 sec ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 3 hours 26 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 3 hours 31 min ago
- Point taken, I'll be stricter 4 hours 6 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 4 hours 53 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 12 hours 42 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 15 hours 50 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 19 hours 23 min ago
- So who is going to complain 19 hours 59 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 23 hours 55 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 33 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 1 hour ago