More superbowlian ad bannage. I thought I'd collect them all into one post, but if it's one thing you can be sure of this time of year, it is that more "banned super bowl ads" are coming, so I might as well get them out of the way one by one. The WSJ blog says: CBS Puts Kibosh on Potential Super Bowl Ad from KGB and Adfreak quips CBS does not want KGB's head-up-ass spot. I swear, ever since that horse fart there seems to be a competition in who can get the dumbest ad to air during the bowl. Budweiser's "cutting the cheese" never made it to the bowl though.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 11 hours 45 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 11 hours 51 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 12 hours 53 min ago
- This is so bad its 21 hours 47 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 53 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 16 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 22 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 4 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 15 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 18 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 19 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 19 hours ago