Fed up with native advertising polluting your newspapers, The New York Times, Forbes, The Atlantic, your buzzfeed list-joy, and even your Deadspin articles? Download the Chrome Extension that can point out the Deadspin link is a State Farm job, and brandish bright red banners on all paid articles online, leaving you to pursuing only the articles that are not (listed as) sponsored. AdDetector contains rules to identify small "sponsored" markings, sometimes these aren't even visible to humans, but instead hidden in the source code. AdDetector then blasts a red banner on top of these articles, alerting you to the ad. Surf the web for a single day with this extension turned on, and you'll be shocked at how many paid articles are out there.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 1 hour ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 2 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 11 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 14 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 1 hour ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 7 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 10 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 9 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 12 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 12 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 13 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 11 hours ago