Fed up with native advertising polluting your newspapers, The New York Times, Forbes, The Atlantic, your buzzfeed list-joy, and even your Deadspin articles? Download the Chrome Extension that can point out the Deadspin link is a State Farm job, and brandish bright red banners on all paid articles online, leaving you to pursuing only the articles that are not (listed as) sponsored. AdDetector contains rules to identify small "sponsored" markings, sometimes these aren't even visible to humans, but instead hidden in the source code. AdDetector then blasts a red banner on top of these articles, alerting you to the ad. Surf the web for a single day with this extension turned on, and you'll be shocked at how many paid articles are out there.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 3 hours 48 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 6 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 9 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 1 day 20 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 day 21 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 6 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 11 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 11 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 2 days 18 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 days 22 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 3 days 2 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 3 hours ago