Do you know which President who was said to drink Coca cola regularly? Can you name the St. Louis-based baseball team whose logo is a bird? Which candy is "the freshmaker"? What brand do choosy mothers choose? Can you fill in the blank here: "It's ____ or nothing"? Geek, meet your trivia-game the Logo Board Game. Yep. This is the perfect gift along with the "100 visual ideas 1000 great ads" book and the life-hacking cliff-notes book "Life in five seconds". I should just be your personal shopper for the creative department. You can pay me in Pantone gear.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 6 hours 18 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 9 hours 12 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 19 hours 6 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 22 hours 54 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 2 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 2 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 9 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 13 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 15 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 20 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 22 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.