Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 17 min 35 sec ago
- Ha ha ha! 9 hours 3 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 9 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 10 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago