Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 9 min ago
- Nice pic 3 hours 14 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 19 hours 2 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 1 hour ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 6 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 18 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 21 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 21 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 22 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 22 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 2 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 2 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.