Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^adnews^brands-capitalize-super-bowl-blockout^1359954935): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- The Ickey shuffle was cool. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Make up your minds, people. 5 days 12 hours ago
- I guess your high hopes are 5 days 14 hours ago
- Far be it for me to make you 5 days 14 hours ago
- im having high hopes from CS 5 days 17 hours ago
- First Gishwhes is a scavenger 5 days 21 hours ago
- I no longer feel it necessary 6 days 1 hour ago
- That's the problem. You may 6 days 1 hour ago
- Corporate personhood has been 6 days 2 hours ago
- Hey you can't fit much 6 days 2 hours ago
- It's easier to make fun of 6 days 2 hours ago
- How this gets less hate and 6 days 3 hours ago