Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Your concern for the 1 hour 1 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 11 hours 49 min ago
- This is the most irritating 14 hours 2 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 15 hours 32 min ago
- We don't have the talent 17 hours 21 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 17 hours 26 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 2 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 2 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 10 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 21 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 22 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 22 hours ago