Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 16 hours 30 min ago
- Great Ad 16 hours 32 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 16 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 19 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 23 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 23 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 13 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 15 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 18 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 21 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 6 days 2 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 6 days 2 hours ago