Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 1 hour ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 1 hour ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 4 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 4 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 4 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 3 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 6 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 11 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 19 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 20 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 21 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 22 hours ago