Although Oreo was one of the few stars of the Super Bowl they were very quick to capitalize on the power outage with the print ad above. Walgreens and Audi were also quick to react, albeit not as visually. Still, it was yet another way to get more of that coveted earned media with little to no expenditure. I would argue that the tweet versions were more conceptually relevant although after this years Super Bowl, I'll take what I can get in terms of good communication.
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I like the tracking in the ad 2 hours 33 min ago
- perfect thanks you 1 day 43 min ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 1 day 19 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 1 day 19 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 17 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 18 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 17 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 17 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 5 days 2 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 5 days 3 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 5 days 21 hours ago
- I agree with your choices. 1 week 5 hours ago