Hardee's/Carl's Jr know what's up as they have emblazoned the T-shirts of their employees with a dope-smoking pun. "We wake an bake every morning", it reads, and for some people who work there, this might be true - not to mention for some of the clientel that need to get their fast food on at eight a.m. Sure sure, it ain't no DR Pepper "I ❤ DP" -shirt, but it's still worth a smirk when you see it. Don't ask me how they got this past top brass. Unless they too, wake and bake.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- How childish. For Play-Asia 33 min 49 sec ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 hour 13 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 8 hours 52 min ago
- Emasing! 12 hours 21 min ago
- Love these. 13 hours 22 min ago
- HA! Cute. 19 hours 30 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 3 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 16 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 16 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 11 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 16 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.