At first glance Cats that look like pinup girls is your usual cute one-hit-tumblr-with a twist, Reddit-worthy instantly as it has the cat & pinup combo. (Which means it'll spill over to Huffpo, Jezebel and Metafilter too with any luck - which this did). But look closer, or heck, click an image and you'll notice that they all link to the facebook page of Hurly Burly Perth's clothing store in Mebourne, Australia. This is what "advertising" has come to in the meme-viral internet era, create a meme, brand a few images, and hope people will know your shops name later. Media spend: 0 - , I doubt they spent any money on the images they use either.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 16 hours 12 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 19 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 2 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 5 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 17 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 18 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 16 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 7 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 21 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.