Copywriting. Everyone thinks they can do it, from the client to your mom. The difference is, of course, that they don't have time to write. But they could. And they have lots of opinions on how to make you a better writer. So does David Ogilvy. He'll tell you that the consumer is your wife. That five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. That the word "free" is good, and so is "new". It's time for some new #copywriterwisdom. And much like when Art Director Wisdom happened, twitter is key.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^adnews^copywriterwisdom-shared-friday-evening^1354946825): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- The Ickey shuffle was cool. 5 days 19 hours ago
- Make up your minds, people. 6 days 3 hours ago
- I guess your high hopes are 6 days 5 hours ago
- Far be it for me to make you 6 days 5 hours ago
- im having high hopes from CS 6 days 8 hours ago
- First Gishwhes is a scavenger 6 days 13 hours ago
- I no longer feel it necessary 6 days 16 hours ago
- That's the problem. You may 6 days 17 hours ago
- Corporate personhood has been 6 days 17 hours ago
- Hey you can't fit much 6 days 17 hours ago
- It's easier to make fun of 6 days 17 hours ago
- How this gets less hate and 6 days 18 hours ago