Copywriting. Everyone thinks they can do it, from the client to your mom. The difference is, of course, that they don't have time to write. But they could. And they have lots of opinions on how to make you a better writer. So does David Ogilvy. He'll tell you that the consumer is your wife. That five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. That the word "free" is good, and so is "new". It's time for some new #copywriterwisdom. And much like when Art Director Wisdom happened, twitter is key.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 49 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 21 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago