Copywriting. Everyone thinks they can do it, from the client to your mom. The difference is, of course, that they don't have time to write. But they could. And they have lots of opinions on how to make you a better writer. So does David Ogilvy. He'll tell you that the consumer is your wife. That five times as many people read the headline as read the body copy. That the word "free" is good, and so is "new". It's time for some new #copywriterwisdom. And much like when Art Director Wisdom happened, twitter is key.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 1 hour 8 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 hour 57 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 24 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 4 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 19 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 7 hours ago