Dove and Ogilvy Toronto have stopped trolling art directors/designers, and returned to the original idea of changing women's minds on how they see themselves - quite literally this time. Gil Zamora is a forensic sketch artist, a skill whereby he can make a portrait based on someones description. Women describe themselves to Gil, and later a complete stranger describes the same woman. When these ladies see the portraits of how they see themselves vs how other people see them it's a revelation. It might not be on anorexia levels bad self image, but they are all describing slightly grotesque caricatures of their own beautiful faces. You can see more at real beauty sketches, where the comments are quick to point out that these women in the ad are white and skinny.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You can also opt for any of 10 min 35 sec ago
- Advertising people take note: 19 hours 57 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 7 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 1 hour ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 5 days ago