The most coveted blank white space in the world has just shown an ad, the Google Search Page. When you pop over to Google to search something you'll find that a small blue line allows for a sleek Nexus 7 to pop up in a sweet animation-move to grab your attention while you're trying to figure out what the heck you were looking for. No other ad has ever been shown in this space, as far as we have found, and the move raises eyebrows. Will this space be available to buy for other brands in the future, or is it reserved for Google-products only? .. or is the playground open of all brands out there?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 13 hours 15 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 18 hours 32 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 6 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 9 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 9 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 10 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 10 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 14 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 14 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 15 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 15 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 17 hours ago