The most coveted blank white space in the world has just shown an ad, the Google Search Page. When you pop over to Google to search something you'll find that a small blue line allows for a sleek Nexus 7 to pop up in a sweet animation-move to grab your attention while you're trying to figure out what the heck you were looking for. No other ad has ever been shown in this space, as far as we have found, and the move raises eyebrows. Will this space be available to buy for other brands in the future, or is it reserved for Google-products only? .. or is the playground open of all brands out there?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 3 hours 44 sec ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 10 hours 35 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 6 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 13 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 19 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 19 min ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 28 min ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 3 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 23 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 7 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 10 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 4 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.