Congratulations Norway, who just turned two hundred years! Googles doodle for the occasion is clearly inspired by the historical painting "Eidsvold 1814" which depicts the signing of the Norwegian constitution in 1814. Norwegians all over the world are decked out in their finest bunader ready to get their dance and drink on. But first parades! Parades everywhere!. In Stockholm more than 10,000 participate every year, marching all the way to Skansen and if you spot a redhead among them, yes that would be me.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 2 hours 52 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 6 hours 21 sec ago
- Robert Palmer was an 9 hours 33 min ago
- So who is going to complain 10 hours 9 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 14 hours 5 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 14 hours 43 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 15 hours 21 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 17 hours 8 min ago
- Will the target audience even 21 hours 9 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 4 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 12 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 12 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.