Congratulations Norway, who just turned two hundred years! Googles doodle for the occasion is clearly inspired by the historical painting "Eidsvold 1814" which depicts the signing of the Norwegian constitution in 1814. Norwegians all over the world are decked out in their finest bunader ready to get their dance and drink on. But first parades! Parades everywhere!. In Stockholm more than 10,000 participate every year, marching all the way to Skansen and if you spot a redhead among them, yes that would be me.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 3 hours 54 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 6 hours 17 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 10 hours 56 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 13 hours 17 min ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 13 hours 57 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 21 hours 36 min ago
- Emasing! 1 day 1 hour ago
- Love these. 1 day 2 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 8 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 15 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 5 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 5 hours ago