Captain obvious has made the app we've always wanted, and you can download it at hater-app.com or from the iTunes store. With Hater you can share all the things you hate with the people you love. Like waiting in line at Intelligentsia on Abbot Kinney, man don't we hate that? Spread the negative vibes, show people just how first world blasé you really are about things, click "dislike" like a manic depressive. I'd not hate to make a proper review on this but I cant't and I honestly hate this; it's not available on Android yet. I hate that all new apps are iOS/iPhone first. You supposed early adopters aren't adapting very fast on the os&hardware you use, aye? Meh.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 hours 2 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 3 hours 9 min ago
- There's one example. 22 hours 11 min ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 3 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 3 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 6 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 2 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 10 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 13 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 7 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 11 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 15 hours ago