Captain obvious has made the app we've always wanted, and you can download it at hater-app.com or from the iTunes store. With Hater you can share all the things you hate with the people you love. Like waiting in line at Intelligentsia on Abbot Kinney, man don't we hate that? Spread the negative vibes, show people just how first world blasé you really are about things, click "dislike" like a manic depressive. I'd not hate to make a proper review on this but I cant't and I honestly hate this; it's not available on Android yet. I hate that all new apps are iOS/iPhone first. You supposed early adopters aren't adapting very fast on the os&hardware you use, aye? Meh.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I thought for sure that the 1 hour 18 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 12 hours 22 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 17 hours 30 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 20 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 19 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 22 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 23 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 23 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 21 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 1 hour ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 6 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 14 hours ago