Captain obvious has made the app we've always wanted, and you can download it at hater-app.com or from the iTunes store. With Hater you can share all the things you hate with the people you love. Like waiting in line at Intelligentsia on Abbot Kinney, man don't we hate that? Spread the negative vibes, show people just how first world blasé you really are about things, click "dislike" like a manic depressive. I'd not hate to make a proper review on this but I cant't and I honestly hate this; it's not available on Android yet. I hate that all new apps are iOS/iPhone first. You supposed early adopters aren't adapting very fast on the os&hardware you use, aye? Meh.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 19 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 11 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 15 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 22 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 2 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 4 days ago