Captain obvious has made the app we've always wanted, and you can download it at hater-app.com or from the iTunes store. With Hater you can share all the things you hate with the people you love. Like waiting in line at Intelligentsia on Abbot Kinney, man don't we hate that? Spread the negative vibes, show people just how first world blasé you really are about things, click "dislike" like a manic depressive. I'd not hate to make a proper review on this but I cant't and I honestly hate this; it's not available on Android yet. I hate that all new apps are iOS/iPhone first. You supposed early adopters aren't adapting very fast on the os&hardware you use, aye? Meh.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- how do i print name in blank 4 hours 26 min ago
- how do i get to the site 4 hours 28 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 12 hours 40 min ago
- The more I look at this the 23 hours 26 sec ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 35 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 37 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 4 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 12 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 14 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 18 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 22 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 3 days 11 hours ago
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.