Captain obvious has made the app we've always wanted, and you can download it at hater-app.com or from the iTunes store. With Hater you can share all the things you hate with the people you love. Like waiting in line at Intelligentsia on Abbot Kinney, man don't we hate that? Spread the negative vibes, show people just how first world blasé you really are about things, click "dislike" like a manic depressive. I'd not hate to make a proper review on this but I cant't and I honestly hate this; it's not available on Android yet. I hate that all new apps are iOS/iPhone first. You supposed early adopters aren't adapting very fast on the os&hardware you use, aye? Meh.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > I don't even think people 18 hours 56 min ago
- "Barokas argued that 21 hours 19 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 1 hour ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 4 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 5 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 1 day 12 hours ago
- Emasing! 1 day 16 hours ago
- Love these. 1 day 17 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 1 day 23 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 2 days 6 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 2 days 20 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 2 days 20 hours ago