Captain obvious has made the app we've always wanted, and you can download it at hater-app.com or from the iTunes store. With Hater you can share all the things you hate with the people you love. Like waiting in line at Intelligentsia on Abbot Kinney, man don't we hate that? Spread the negative vibes, show people just how first world blasé you really are about things, click "dislike" like a manic depressive. I'd not hate to make a proper review on this but I cant't and I honestly hate this; it's not available on Android yet. I hate that all new apps are iOS/iPhone first. You supposed early adopters aren't adapting very fast on the os&hardware you use, aye? Meh.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 15 hours 58 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 5 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 6 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 7 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 17 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 19 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 17 min ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 17 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 17 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 17 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 19 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 days 7 hours ago