In 1977, Wells Rich Greene and Milton Glaser created the iconic I Love New York campaign, which helped increase tourism in NYC, but not so much in New York State. To correct the sins of the past, a new campaign is being unveiled today. Saatchi & Saatchi was hired to give the campaign a $17 million makeover and hopefully more tourists will leave the already crowded city and go upstate. Sales of Buffalo Wings, White Hots and Beef on Weck sandwiches are expected to rise ever so slightly.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Amazing blog! Do you have any 6 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 7 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 23 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 3 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 10 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 hours ago