In 1977, Wells Rich Greene and Milton Glaser created the iconic I Love New York campaign, which helped increase tourism in NYC, but not so much in New York State. To correct the sins of the past, a new campaign is being unveiled today. Saatchi & Saatchi was hired to give the campaign a $17 million makeover and hopefully more tourists will leave the already crowded city and go upstate. Sales of Buffalo Wings, White Hots and Beef on Weck sandwiches are expected to rise ever so slightly.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I would like to know why you 1 hour 29 min ago
- Too bad. I always hate it 9 hours 54 min ago
- As a Mitsubishi Dealer, we've 9 hours 56 min ago
- Very funny. The guy is 9 hours 57 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 2 days 17 min ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 2 days 3 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 2 days 3 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 2 days 5 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 2 days 14 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 2 days 13 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 3 days 8 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 3 days 9 hours ago