You may recall that McDonald's intends to pay for Big Mac product placement in Hip-Hop songs that air on the radio. Less than a week after this news hit the web, a group called the Gatbustaz released an over-the-top Hip-Hop parody called McGangsta (caution: explicit lyrics).
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 hour 57 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 4 hours 32 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 4 hours 37 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 5 hours 58 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 13 hours 48 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 16 hours 55 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 20 hours 29 min ago
- So who is going to complain 21 hours 5 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 1 hour ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 1 hour ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 2 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 4 hours ago