"In the last 'Ad Report Card,' I chided AOL for its lame new campaign (and lamer business model). I said AOL was screwed because other dial-up providers, such as NetZero, offer a near-identical service for much less money. Apparently, NetZero's not at all afraid to kick a brand when it's down."
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- 1-800 get-chat 7 hours 2 min ago
- private 7 hours 3 min ago
- chat 7 hours 4 min ago
- Duuuuude. 15 hours 25 min ago
- (No subject) 17 hours 43 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 9 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 13 hours ago
- just great 1 day 13 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 13 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 19 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 1 day 21 hours ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 1 day 22 hours ago