This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- What is the name of the 16 hours 37 min ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 18 hours 24 min ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 18 hours 25 min ago
- Googles near monopoly on 18 hours 42 min ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 18 hours 46 min ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 18 hours 47 min ago
- I knew you were playing it 18 hours 48 min ago
- "Trolling as social media 18 hours 49 min ago
- Yes, I mean Dove - as far as 1 day 52 min ago
- If they had aired his today 1 day 7 hours ago
- Was I too discreet when I 1 day 7 hours ago
- Everyone who worked on this 1 day 7 hours ago