This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago