This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Offensive commercials. I 25 min 51 sec ago
- Contrary to what you think 47 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 57 min 3 sec ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 4 hours 40 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 4 hours 56 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 6 hours 40 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 7 hours 19 min ago
- Your concern for the 15 hours 37 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 2 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 4 hours ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 1 day 6 hours ago
- We don't have the talent 1 day 7 hours ago