This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 2 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 3 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 12 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 15 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 3 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 8 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 11 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 10 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 13 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 13 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 14 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 12 hours ago