This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 days 15 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 3 days 14 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 5 days 19 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 1 week 2 days ago
- Dunno 1 week 2 days ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 4 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 4 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 4 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 5 days ago
- This is required reading. 2 weeks 17 hours ago
- My favourite is the "my 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 2 weeks 1 day ago