This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 39 min 5 sec ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 hours 48 min ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 12 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 5 days 6 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 4 days ago
- All you need to do is 2 weeks 6 days ago