This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 2 hours 28 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 2 hours 34 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 3 hours 36 min ago
- This is so bad its 12 hours 31 min ago
- Nice pic 15 hours 37 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 7 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 13 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 18 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 6 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 9 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 10 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 10 hours ago