This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 21 hours 51 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 22 hours 40 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 12 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 1 day ago