This is the last printed issue of Newsweek, carrying a hashtag on the cover. A new era has begun, where piles of read papers don't have to be dragged out to the recycling bin any more. For 80 years, this magazine has been available in print form, but is now moving to digital only. There's 50 ad pages in this edition, it has an all star lineup with Jon Meacham, the former editor in chief, writing on the magazine's presidential covers and Mark Whitaker writing about the Newsweek civil rights coverage.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Love the insight. No one 23 hours 44 min ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 2 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 6 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 6 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 20 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 22 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 1 hour ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 4 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 8 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 8 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 6 days 9 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 6 days 13 hours ago