It's time for finals and partying all night, it's time for giving 110% always. It's college time and thus time for Red bull, apparently. Students stroll into campus in the morning to find air dropped crates of Red Bull to help them survive. Praise the Red Bull saviors, or you know the student brand manager who is making an exra buck by dragging crates of this stuff around. Remember when students were saving Louis Vitton? And Yale law students didn't seem to realize that they were being pawns in a guerilla advertising scheme? If that's true, then I guess everyone will seriously believe that these crates were air dropped into campus.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 17 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 9 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 13 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 20 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 14 hours ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 1 day ago