We presume Joe Harrison did this partly to quell his own curiosity and partly to show off and impress people. Responsivelogos. Well it worked, Joe. We're impressed. Joe Harrison wants to remind trademark owners and viewers stopping by that it's a personal experiment and not actually affiliated with the brands in any way. Yet. Because y'all are gonna call him now, aren't you?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 1 hour 54 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 4 hours 47 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 14 hours 42 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 18 hours 29 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 21 hours 45 min ago
- Some more background info on 22 hours 21 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 4 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 8 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 10 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 15 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 17 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.