The Saturday Evening Post have dug up the Mad Men Era Ads that once ran in the post, as a reminder that they are America’s oldest magazine, and they are big fans of Mad Men on AMC. The ads are delightfully bold in color, graphic in their use of white space, and stereotypical with their gender norms, which is what the sixties suburbia was all about. A coffee that is "husband pleasing", a smoke that ain't too dry but just right? Thems were the days. It's quite fun to look through, so give it a whirl. And if you are a Mad Men fan here's a bonus, The Saturday evening Post interviews creator Matt Weiner too.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 4 hours 35 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 9 hours 53 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 21 hours 25 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 30 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 1 hour ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 5 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 6 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 6 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 6 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 8 hours ago