The Saturday Evening Post have dug up the Mad Men Era Ads that once ran in the post, as a reminder that they are America’s oldest magazine, and they are big fans of Mad Men on AMC. The ads are delightfully bold in color, graphic in their use of white space, and stereotypical with their gender norms, which is what the sixties suburbia was all about. A coffee that is "husband pleasing", a smoke that ain't too dry but just right? Thems were the days. It's quite fun to look through, so give it a whirl. And if you are a Mad Men fan here's a bonus, The Saturday evening Post interviews creator Matt Weiner too.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 1 hour ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 34 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 3 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 4 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 4 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 2 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 5 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 10 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 19 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 19 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 21 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 21 hours ago