Sharpsuits.net are making fab looking creative posters from bad creative advice they heard from clients. We all have our ways of dealing with it, some slam their heads repeatedly into their keyboards, others just crank up the creative output and make "we need to remove the babies ear", "Irish people can't read italics", and the ever present "Make it pop" look good. "They" you say, who is "they"? The idea was brought to you by Mark and Paddy. If they ever leave the office, y'all should buy them a pint. This wasn't just an exercise in showing off ones font-collection, there was an exhibition in Dublin the A3 posters were sold, all in aid of Temple Street Children's Hospital. One can harness pent up anger and frustration for good things!
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I bet the writer is a short 7 hours 10 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 10 hours 18 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 13 hours 51 min ago
- So who is going to complain 14 hours 27 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 18 hours 23 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 19 hours 1 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 19 hours 39 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 21 hours 25 min ago
- Will the target audience even 1 day 1 hour ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 day 8 hours ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 16 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 16 hours ago