Skullcandy headphones have announced that 100% of the online proceeds received through Skullcandy.com on November 10, 2012 to aid in the Hurricane Sandy relief. Bonus: Free shipping, no minimum all over the US. Now, headphones is one of those things that you know you need extras of - or OK maybe it's just me - because sooner of later you misplace them or break them. I know I'd be all over these headphones, if I wasn't scrounging to pay server bills here first. You go get some, ya hear?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- My thoughts exactly! It only 38 min 25 sec ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 5 hours 47 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 14 hours 12 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 14 hours 14 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 16 hours 7 min ago
- While I think you've turned 16 hours 31 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 17 hours 18 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 18 hours 20 min ago
- David, I'll be the first to 8 hours 44 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 19 hours 33 min ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 19 hours 43 min ago
- Ms. Ryan is awesome!! She 2 days 1 hour ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.