This August has been blistering hot in most of Europe - to cool down why not set your time machine to the winter of 1969 and watch the superbowl ads from that year. The naive cigarette adverts, the growing flirt with women buisnessmen, sweet animations, the outrageous product demonstrations and above all, The Clamato juice drink, a blend of clams and tomatoes. *shudder*.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 3 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 19 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 23 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 1 day ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 9 hours ago