Gizmode reports that you'll get around 95 wears out of these magic jeans that can moisturize your legs with Aloe Vera, Olive extract or the "Smooth legs" version with caffeine, retinol, and algae extract that can help you fight cellulite. Brilliant! I predict they won't be able to keep these on the shelves. The jeans are due to be released in Wranglers "Denim Spa line", and will be available online at the end of the month. In the future, might we see tanning jeans, and (ow) waxing jeans?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 23 hours 6 min ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 2 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 5 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 9 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 12 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 12 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 20 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 1 min ago
- Love these. 3 days 1 hour ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 7 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 14 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 4 hours ago