Gizmode reports that you'll get around 95 wears out of these magic jeans that can moisturize your legs with Aloe Vera, Olive extract or the "Smooth legs" version with caffeine, retinol, and algae extract that can help you fight cellulite. Brilliant! I predict they won't be able to keep these on the shelves. The jeans are due to be released in Wranglers "Denim Spa line", and will be available online at the end of the month. In the future, might we see tanning jeans, and (ow) waxing jeans?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Yeah not so much the Turtles. 2 min 32 sec ago
- I think this commercial is 2 hours 42 min ago
- I think this commercial is 2 hours 43 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 4 hours 20 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 9 hours 43 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 9 hours 47 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 10 hours 14 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 12 hours 41 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 15 hours 36 min ago
- That is completely false. She 19 hours 22 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 20 hours 4 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 22 hours 27 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.