Right now the Xbox's Facebook page is home the what may be the worlds largest collection of ASCII art bird-flipping. Consumers aren't loving the new Xbox One system. Sony pwned Xbox with this Playstation 4 "official sharing tutorial", and I suppose the gamers decided to join in mocking Microsoft, invading facebook en masse. Ain't social media grand?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 9 hours 53 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 15 hours 1 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 17 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 17 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 20 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 20 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 21 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 19 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 22 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 3 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 12 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 12 hours ago