"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 1 hour 31 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 9 hours 6 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 22 hours 37 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 22 hours 44 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 17 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 22 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 22 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 2 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 22 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 6 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 9 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 3 hours ago