Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- ......hmmmmm...nah....Somehow 10 hours 34 min ago
- Good analogy. Nice soundscape 3 days 10 hours ago
- I had three of those phones I 3 days 10 hours ago
- One more, Fusion: "Peter 4 days 23 hours ago
- The argument that citizens 5 days 54 min ago
- Yes indeed, see the update 5 days 1 hour ago
- Welp. How long before that 5 days 1 hour ago
- Money well spent. 5 days 12 hours ago
- Looks like Peter Thiel 5 days 13 hours ago
- Comment from MSNBC host Chris 5 days 13 hours ago
- Pearl clutching (or salt) 5 days 13 hours ago
- I thought it was the Lizard 5 days 14 hours ago