Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 10 hours 18 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 13 hours 23 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 14 hours 9 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 14 hours 30 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 14 hours 50 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 18 hours 45 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 18 hours 59 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 19 hours 37 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 19 hours 39 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 21 hours 14 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 21 hours 40 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 21 hours 43 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.