As we already noted in the zesty guy gets around post, there's no shortage of shirtless men in advertising these days - and sometimes the spokesmodel is the same guy but for different brands. The trend did not begin with Old Spice, Brawny or even Fabio shilling I can't believe it's not butter. Hell, we've even seen a naked Piers Morgan, who may not be a beefcake but at least he smelled like one.
It seems that this trend has peaked in 2013. Is it perhaps because it's aiming for the 'pink pound' (or dollar if you will), while scoring the bonus free press of offending a million moms, or are we all just easily swayed by shirtless men these days?
- In my experience the people I 2 hours 37 min ago
- The actor who marries bacon 8 hours 31 min ago
- I just came across this & I'm 9 hours 35 min ago
- What is it with the screaming 1 day 15 min ago
- A mai-tai would have 1 day 2 hours ago
- Well, kind of yeah, if they 1 day 5 hours ago
- Yes, she's excellent. 1 day 5 hours ago
- If it's self-satire, does it 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm closest to the target 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm still on the fence on 1 day 5 hours ago
- I'm not sure if I love or 1 day 6 hours ago
- Yes, precisely, good point. 1 day 9 hours ago